Cheltenham based business psychologists’ JCA Global is having a great year. A world leader in applied Emotional Intelligence in the workplace, JCA Global marks its 25th anniversary this year with a celebration and book launch at the National Theatre in London. And to top it off their work has recently been shortlisted for four major awards (watch this space for the results!).
John Cooper, CEO at JCA Global, says, “Jo Maddocks and I started the business together in 1993 with a shared passion for developing the best management behaviours and leadership climate. The current pace of change, new technology and advancing globalisation all mean that psychology and Emotional Intelligence in the workplace are more important now than ever.”
“During our 25 years in business we are proud to have worked with some of the biggest names in the world including Thomas Cook, Barclays, Santander, Balfour Beatty and the NHS. We have enjoyed helping a wide variety of organisations to get the best out of their people through the power of Emotional Intelligence. We look forward to another 25 years of continued growth – investing in our incredible team, innovative technology and our expert consulting.”
As well as celebrating a major anniversary during 2018, JCA Global:
- is shortlisted for a ‘Managing Change Award’ in the Personnel Today Awards, ‘Outstanding Contribution to Leadership Development’ in the Times Higher Education Awards and ‘Business Culture Achievement Award: Public/Not-For Profit’ & ‘Business Culture Transformation Award’ in the Business Culture Awards for their work with London South Bank University.
- launches an updated edition of Emotional Intelligence @ Work: How to make change stick by Chief Psychologist, Jo Maddocks.
- is shortlisted for the Association of Business Psychology Workforce Experience Awards.
- launched an innovative new app, EI Zone, for developing and sustaining Emotional Intelligence.
- is moving into bigger newly refurbished headquarters in the centre of Cheltenham.
- hosted their first ever Practitioner Conference for over 50 coaches and corporate users of JCA Global tools.
- is shortlisted in the Business Culture Awards for ‘Business Culture Consultancy of the Year’.