An exciting opportunity to partner with JCA Global is currently available for companies interested in utilising Emotional Intelligence. JCA are currently undertaking research on the relationship between Emotional Intelligence (EI) and job performance and are looking to partner with organisations able to provide suitable sample sizes (around 100+ employees).
By participating in this opportunity organisations will receive:
- A group analysis of the findings to identify EI development areas and strengths of your employees
- An analysis of which EI scales are most predictive of employee’s job performance in your organisation
- A free personality and Emotional Intelligence report for each employee participating in this research
- Practical guidance to discuss these findings and support you in implementing them
Plus many more benefits!
We have already begun our research with a number of clients, below are some key findings from a global, FTSE 100, telecoms provider that we have been partnering with on this research. They have discovered:
- Confidence in a brighter future: The client now has a validated and bespoke Emotional Intelligence profile that provides the ‘DNA of success’ for their employees.
- Reduced waste: This research has enabled the client to forecast savings of £900,000 per annum through the prevention of unsuccessful hires (this figure is based on recent recruitment).
- Increased L&D functionality: This in-depth research has also freed up to £500,000 of L&D budget, with future blanket approach development projects now being replaced by bespoke, targeted personal development for each employee.
- Retaining top talent: Through the research outcomes L&D content has been created which individually engages talent and drives their careers. This means the business has been able to retain its top 10% of high performers, who contribute 40% towards the sales performance of the team.
‘piloting EIP-Assess has helped us to identify over a million pounds of potential savings in our future recruitment and learning & development processes.’
European Head of Sales, FTSE 100, global telecoms provider
Interested? Complete the form below to receive further information around the research and organise an initial discussion to discuss your options.