Emotional Intelligence Profile
The Emotional Intelligence Profile (EIP3) is a scientifically validated and industry recognised self-assessment measure of Emotional Intelligence that has been proven to help improve performance.
The EIP3 helps enable sustainable performance and developmental change by identifying the underlying attitudes that underpin an individual’s thinking and feeling. These are the attitudes that drive behaviour and performance.
When to use the Emotional Intelligence Profile
Our Emotional Intelligence Profile is a developmental tool used to enhance the performance of individuals and leaders. Using the EIP3 to assess and develop the Emotional Intelligence of your people and leaders will help you to:
- Improve employee engagement
- Create open, collaborative and trust-based cultures
- Build an emotionally resilient workforce
- Develop a sustainable high-performance climate
- Transform the interpersonal skills of technical experts
- Focus talent development on the leadership qualities that are critical for future success
Why choose the Emotional Intelligence Profile?
The Emotional Intelligence Profile measures 16 dimensions of EI and was developed specifically with the workplace in mind. With over 15 years of research and validation, the EIP3 has been used by over 20,000 leaders worldwide.
Key features include:
- Scales designed specifically for use in personal and leadership development interventions
- Provides a measure of the attitudes underpinning individual performance
- Identifies personal blockers to performance
- Ability to benchmark against industry and management norm groups
- Item-by-item analysis to pinpoint development opportunities
- Provides clear development pathways
- Different report options
Our model of Emotional Intelligence
The 16 scales of the EIP3 are structured within a six-part framework. This separates the scales into:
Personal Intelligence; having positive self-regard, being self-aware and managing your behaviour effectively.
Interpersonal Intelligence; having a positive regard for others, being aware of others and managing your relationships effectively.
Our model is unique in that it recognises and measures Emotional Intelligence at the attitudinal level. We are able to unlock potential and enable sustainable change by identifying the underlying attitudes that underpin an individual’s thinking and feeling, which then drives their behaviour.
Talk to our experts
For more information on JCA or if you have any questions, please contact our support team on –
+44 (0) 1242 282 900