Developing teams through Emotional Intelligence
This one day workshop for accredited Team Intelligence Profile users is designed to help you leverage the insights from TEIP in order to explore and develop the key areas of team EI known to enhance team performance. The workshop will give you all of the associated resources and materials required to provide engaging and transformational team development events. Learn the tried and tested methodologies used by the JCA Global consultancy team, drawing upon our world leading EI research and consultancy best practice.
Who will benefit?
- Qualified Team Emotional Intelligence Profile users.
- Professionals in fields such as Human Resources, Learning & Development, Organisational Development, Training, Change Management and so on, with responsibilities for developing the performance of teams.
- Coaches and consultants experienced in team facilitation.
What are the benefits?
- Receive the materials required to run impactful team development events, including facilitator guides, PowerPoint presentations, participant workbooks, online learning and experiential activities.
- Save time by using pre-designed and proven resources – drawn from the best of JCA Global’s leading EI research and consultancy practice – for you to demonstrate and use with your clients.
- Build on existing TEIP knowledge.
- Learn from experienced JCA Global consultants how to apply EI with teams
What will I learn?
- Learn how to apply Emotional Intelligence in teams
- Explore how to design impactful team events using TEIP
- Develop your competence and confidence in facilitating EI-based workshops
- Learn how to deliver experiential activities that develop openness, trust and collaboration within teams
Talk to our experts
For more information on JCA or if you have any questions, please contact our support team on –
+44 (0) 1242 282 900